Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spotting Before Period Is Due?




Good afternoon! Various things have kept me away from the blog today and return with this simple recipe saw it yesterday on TV. Paola Perego in the program that leads there is a small space dedicated to the kitchen and my husband, seeing this recipe, I asked riproporgliela and so today I brought to the table. Ing, 300 gr penne, pine nuts 2 bags, 8 ripe tomatoes or canned tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt. Place 2 tablespoons oil in a pan with a clove of garlic, brown and add chopped tomatoes, cook x ten minutes. Blend the pine nuts in a blender with 2 tablespoons oil, add the tomatoes by removing the garlic and blend assieme.Cuocere pasta, drain and dress with the sauce. I have not added any type of cheese x do not cover the taste of pine nuts. What do you think? Simple and tasty! Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment