Friday, March 11, 2011

Save The Date Cards For 2 Yr Old Birthday Party

There is a bit of fish?






Good evening, dear! This is a challenging time for me, I apologize to you all if I can not follow you as I want. I'll try to do everything possible in July, my wife daughter and I am also preparing for wedding favors, it is to fix the house and many other things and she has been committed so far. We're a little late with the preparations and we must get to work. Cmq x forgive me today, I propose what I prepared for lunch, a nice feast of fresh fish! We begin, marinated anchovies with lemon, pasta with sauce newborn baby pancakes and grilled squid. There were also marine snails that I forgot to take pictures. I have not eaten all day so abundant, but today the family was complete, including son, he wanted to fish and I took advantage! Hugs to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment