Thursday, March 3, 2011

Body Waxing Bussiness




Good evening, dear! Well I did it! It took me a year, but I reached the finish line 100 supporters I thank you all. This blog has been a great experience for me, allowed me to travel in mono fantastic cuisine, to know (even if virtually) beautiful people and let me tell you true masters of the kitchen! You know that with the desserts are not good and so I propose x celebrate these crisp. They are simple to make and good to munch on, you need almonds, hazelnuts, sugar, lemon and water. For the crunchy almonds, 200g almonds, 200 g sugar, limone.Cuocere half the sugar with the lemon juice, when melted, add the almonds, toasted lightly and that you have before stir. Do not brown too much sugar, pour the mixture onto oiled marble (you can use parchment paper instead of marble) and leveled with a lemon cut in half, giving the shape that the one with the nuts volete.Per the procedure is the same, I used hazelnuts, which I had spent in the oven. For the glazed almonds, a cup of almonds, a cup of sugar, half cup of water. Boil water with sugar, pour the toasted almonds, stir and cook a bit. Pour the mixture on a wet marble or parchment paper and separate them when they are warm. You can add flavor to the sugar a teaspoon of cocoa or grated orange or lemon peel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment