Friday, February 4, 2011

Trics With The Cervix

mushroom risotto and pan



Hello! Today I leave you two dishes of mushrooms and you know why? Why my husband when he buys something, he can not not abound, and so I have to dispose of! L 'ingredient are oyster mushrooms, which lend themselves well grilled and fried, but otherwise I find them a bit insipidi.Cmq I made a normal risotto with mushrooms, adding a mushroom I had frozen and a bit of ground beef flavor x more. With the rest of the mushrooms I prepared this dish: ing mushrooms, potatoes, cheese, onion, mushroom soup made with nuts, butter, bread crumbs. Brown the chopped onions with a knob of butter, add mushrooms, potatoes cut into slices not too thin and a bit of broth. X Cook about 30 minutes. Strain the cooking liquid and transfer to a greased baking sheet, cover with slices of mozzarella and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake in oven at 160 degrees x 15 minutes. And with these dishes, I wish you good Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment