Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Quick Do You Results With Zumba

Penne Pasta sauce with pine nuts and stir-fry with anchovies



Hello friends! Today rainy day Swing, cold and wind! Last night I prepared a dinner of fish, simple and unpretentious. My husband did not come to dinner, I bought the fish and I did not want to leave it in the fridge x today. I had to do a stir-fry (Occasionally we grant it) so I fried squid and small fish like whitebait pancakes with anchovies and then I prepared the sauce x pasta. I prepared the anchovies as I always do, only instead of pine nuts (sometimes I put the nuts) I tried to put the chopped pistachios. The taste is more delicate and I must say that was not bad! I give you the recipe engineer, anchovies, fennel, fresh onion, salted anchovies, chopped pistachios, spaghetti, oil, salt, parsley. Brown the chopped onion in some oil, add the washed and salted anchovy bones without putting too clean and wash the anchovies. Then add the blanched fennel and chopped (do not throw the cooking water, cook the pasta will x) x finally add the chopped pistachios, salt and cook x ten minutes. Cook the pasta and add to the sauce, put the chopped parsley if you like! X Excuse the photos, in addition to being good batteries in the digital were to collapse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment